Vmp TVS 2.3 for $2999

wckdvnm

Established Member
They just started a trade in program too. Gen2 TVS’s get $1,000 off of the Gen3’s. They are also going to start offering rebuilds for sale; or at least that’s what they are in talks to do.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Soap

Established Member
They just started a trade in program too. Gen2 TVS’s get $1,000 off of the Gen3’s. They are also going to start offering rebuilds for sale; or at least that’s what they are in talks to do.

Trade in program is not for 03-04…currently only applies to S197.

--Joe

boostftw05

Established Member

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

That doesn't seem like a good deal, I mean I'm sure in a private sell at a minimum you could probably get $1500-$2000 for the gen 2.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
They decided to clear old stock... so 3k isnt going to be something I would expect to see long. It is a nice discount to those shopping now, but once they are all sold the discount shouldnt affect prices much. Most of the people with a 2.3 aren't going to trade up to a 2.6. On E85 a 2.3 puts you in a sweet spot before you have to start looking at some more serious mods to the motor and the trans.
Anyway... I wouldnt expect to see a huge drop in used prices in the long term.

blownfox

Established Member
how much were they before? They're still asking $4,100 for the gen 2 with the gt500 tb....is the gt500 tb really worth $1,000+??

No, I would call them. I'm guessing they did not update the price for the GT500 upgrade. Per their website the TB is $530 and the elbow is $300 and you would need the $40 5" to 4.5" coupler.

Users who are viewing this thread