VMP TVS 04 Cobra vs C6 Z06 H/C/I

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats about the outcome I expected, HCI c6 Zs are fast as hell, but I would still take my Shelby over a vett any day of the week, still nice run.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I'd like to see a 700whp big twinscrew against your car. That would be a good race.

Soon. Very soon. I raced him with my old 2.3 on 16psi and we were very close. He edged me out every run, but the first 2 were close with the best being me at his rear tire. Never raced with me at 23psi and him on the juice, but I expect it would have been similar. New setup will be high boost 3.4 whipple. I do have a built engine and about 250lbs of weight reduction.

Cobra on 93, race gas, or e-85?

91 octane. 603 was made on 93.

EX1

Established Member
Some of these comments are hilarious!Thank you!

I'd like to see a 700whp big twinscrew against your car. That would be a good race.

LStruck has a built Whipple Termi. I ran him off spray with him on low boost and the race was close, with me just pulling slowing up top like he said. He is replacing the 2.3 with a 3.4 so the next run should be interesting. We also have a 3.6L KB GT500 here that I will hopefully run soon that made over 830rwhp on E85.

Nice run! I would like to see how ours would match up. I'm running a Vmp TVS as well.

I replied to your PM. I'm assuming your car is in the 700rw range?

Cobra on 93, race gas, or e-85?

Tune is for 93 and he was running 91 at the time of the race.

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
H/C/I vette's run incredibly hard, hell even cammed ones do. I ran my buddy's intake, full exhaust, and tune C6Z a while back. He should have been in the 480+hp range and it was dead even from 40-130. My car was making 536hp at the time with a misfire issue but my GT weighed about 3500 with driver. Plus I had a much heavier passenger compared to his tiny ass gf in his passenger seat lol.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Great vid Cody! You definately have the sickest Z06 in Lubbock IMO.

I heard about maybe some Mexico runs coming soon. Thought there would be other races too.

Users who are viewing this thread