VMP Tuning and DepWraith's '13

DepWraith

Established Member
Well, headed over to VMP Tuning on Friday and had Justin and his crew work some magic on my car. Had CobraJet TB, Pulleys (Upper and idler), Resonator Delete and a tune installed after a stock dyno run.
Stock numbers were 602.19 rwhp and 586.43 trq.
Ending numbers were 686.91 rwhp and 707.46.
Justin and the crew were great and I couldn't be happier with the results!
Must say I was impressed with the facility and professionalism of Justin/VMP and wouldn't hesitate to have more work done there.
Oh yeah, got 22 mpg on the way home which may have had a few spirited interstate runs.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b123/DepWraith/46439924.mp4
48b8aca4-07c5-6382.jpg
48b8aca4-07d1-121a.jpg
48b8aca4-07d9-d36f.jpg
48b8aca4-07e2-89b1.jpg
48b8aca4-b955-d93d.jpg

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Those are great numbers! The baseline ones were right in line with the averages! just wondering, did you go with a aggressive tune or more conservative! Also how does it feel? throttle response any different? thanx for the insight

DepWraith

Established Member
Those are great numbers! The baseline ones were right in line with the averages! just wondering, did you go with a aggressive tune or more conservative! Also how does it feel? throttle response any different? thanx for the insight

Rather conservative, only about 2 more lbs of boost. Feels faster and certainly pulls harder now! Didn't notice much throttle response difference, but may be a bit quicker.

bull3441

Established Member
Rather conservative, only about 2 more lbs of boost. Feels faster and certainly pulls harder now! Didn't notice much throttle response difference, but may be a bit quicker.
You wrote pulleys. Does that mean upper and lower or did you mean just an upper and idler?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member

thats very nice! enough to give it more without pushing it too much! :rockon:

jonesd

Established Member
Have you tried the launch control with the traction control ect on since doing this? I'm wondering if it still works well with the new power.

2013gt5

Established Member
Thats awesome. Did you ever make it out to the track the other night? I didn't ask then because I couldn't make it.

Users who are viewing this thread