VMP GEN2 STG2 on the way!!

Zona14Stang

Established Member
They shipped the blower today and the rest next week. Install pictures to come! And possibly questions... A little nervous I don't want to mess anything up with my ride but can't wait for a little more acceleration.:-D

Added the side splitters too.

hWfVdcB.jpg

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Nice! What pulley size did you go with?

I went with the 82mm but debating on the 79mm. It is a daily driver I just wanted a little more accel. I want to be safe since I am doing nothing to the internals. I did the CF intake and colder plugs too.

Zona14Stang

Established Member
I am in the same boat, install is on Oct 20th and its a .......Mitch
Depending on the arrival of the rest of the kit. I might try doing the install Oct 4th. October is busy month for me wife's Bday our anniversary. So I am going to try and get it done early other wise it will be in November.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
I went with the 82mm but debating on the 79mm. It is a daily driver I just wanted a little more accel. I want to be safe since I am doing nothing to the internals. I did the CF intake and colder plugs too.

Congrats! Should be a sweet set up!

mackdog2008

Established Member
Congratulations, I'm waiting on the remainder of my kit also it should be shipping next week.

I went with the 79mm stage 3 kit.

Did you get some gauges?

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Congratulations, I'm waiting on the remainder of my kit also it should be shipping next week.

I went with the 79mm stage 3 kit.

Did you get some gauges?
Thanks
I ordered the ROUSH mechanical LED gauge from CJpony awhile ago and the gauge pod from AM. I am just going to wire it in my PAC radio adapter ( switched power is there). That way I do not have to touch any other wires. I added a different AMP and subwoofer to the back and kept the stock radio. I have feeling there will be a lot of install pictures coming soon. I am tentatively planning on doing mine Oct 4th. We"ll see.
Congrats on the kit too. I also got some engine dress up parts too.

Vert

Established Member
Lol, you're gonna have more than just a little bit.

Vert

Established Member
It took around 5 additional business days to get my HE in and then I had to wait 3 additional days to get my pulley. Mind you this was in May.

mackdog2008

Established Member
I ordered my vmp kit on August 30th received my head unit / pulley and injectors on September 5th and hopefully will have everything else by next Friday the 26th if that happens I will be installing it next weekend.

Zona14Stang

Established Member
what is the time frame from when you placed your order for everything to arrive? Congrats!

I ordered mine Sept 5th and the blower is on the way expected this Thursday and the rest is shipping Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. I will let you know when I get them
Bummer looks like my install date is now going to be October 25th. Oh well just want to make sure I have a second set of eyes helping me out. Also someone to help taking the front clip off.

Last edited:

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Oops I just noticed one thing still waiting so more than likely will be waiting awhile to install it. I think the HE intercooler did not ship yet. That will probably be shipping tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread