VMP 67 mm throttle body surging issues

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
I had throttle surging issues on my VMP 67mm TJ TB when I had the supercharger on. I did a lot of research and found that a bunch of other people that were experiencing this issue were all running a JLT intake and that it was related to a noisy MAF. This, as well as turbulence from the fresh air inlet on an open filter created most of the problems. Supposedly.

Light-Med throttle and WOT for me was fine. Mid-heavy throttle had the surging issue. I'm N/A with a built motor with a CJ mono blade now and I don't have the surging issue. Hopefully when the turbos go on, it stays gone.

burke985

Established Member
I had throttle surging issues on my VMP 67mm TJ TB when I had the supercharger on. I did a lot of research and found that a bunch of other people that were experiencing this issue were all running a JLT intake and that it was related to a noisy MAF. This, as well as turbulence from the fresh air inlet on an open filter created most of the problems. Supposedly.

Light-Med throttle and WOT for me was fine. Mid-heavy throttle had the surging issue. I'm N/A with a built motor with a CJ mono blade now and I don't have the surging issue. Hopefully when the turbos go on, it stays gone.

I have the Roush intake I have talked to a few people now with tunes from others that also had a similar experience. So I guess everyone's tune for it stanks lol.....jk but I'm really looking forward to installing my Barton Hybrid 3

Users who are viewing this thread