Viva La Vida

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Hell, I'm hooked on the song Viva La Vida. I haven't checked out the whole CD yet though. I never really listened to them before this though; other than Clocks. I never disliked them, just never got around to listening to them.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Coldplay is beyond overrated.

coldplay.jpg

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Coldplay has always been overrated in my book too. This time though, they deserve whatever praise they are getting. Torrent or buy their album and take some time to listen to the whole thing. I was really surprised myself that I like this one, but I do.

Second to the title track, Lost! is my other favorite song on the album
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsEUsM4XQxQ"]YouTube - Coldplay - Lost![/ame]

Last edited:

92z28

Established Member
I would rather listen to Coldplay then the crap they try to pass off as hard rock and metal nowadays.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
Coldplay is a good band. Their songs are better than 90% of the crap that is over-played on the radio.

rust0r

Established Member
Saw them live last month, awesome show. First two albums (parachutes and rush of blood to the head) are far better than the last 2 albums they just released, more raw and less "digitized"

For those of you calling people "homo" for listening to coldplay, it's called an appreciation for music, I listen to all sorts of genres, rap, rock, metal, etc, it all depends on the mood I'm in. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread