Visiting dec 9th

YoungCobra

aka BigBlackCobra
Established Member
Hey guys I'll be in the Fort Lauderdale aean from the 9th to the 14th with a friend and wanted to know where is the place to be for cars.

I went to a show last time I was up there near davie on a Friday and it there were some hot cars there. Anyway I would love to take a look at some sunshine Cobras or Lightnings so just tell me where to go.

Also, I need the low down on partying in So Flo. I wasn't 21 the last time I was there but now I'm legal baby. Rock on! :rockon:

NXSVTCOBRA

ok in Ft. Lauderdale for cars you could go to the tower shops on friday nights, not sure of the exact address but im sure some of the other guys would chime in to let you know.... i wouldnt recommend any street racing places because if you're not familiar with the area and cops come to break it up or something like that ur fu*ked.... as far as partying, all i could recommend is south beach and hit up various clubs there or Las Olas blvd in broward, its a few places to party there..... drink plenty of liqour and take some random girl back to your place.... it'll be a time to remember :thumbsup:

YoungCobra

aka BigBlackCobra
Established Member
Thanks dude.
The Tower is the one I've been too anyway. Pretty big show. I'll go if the weather's nice.
Actually I have a 01 Sebring there so no racing for me anyway. I'll be there with a female friend but she's in to chicks from time to time so it's party time.

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
Trust me goto S.Beach (My Home away from home. Pluse I work the Fire Dept there)...Start at the Clevlander...then hit the clubs on Wash. ave........

Users who are viewing this thread