Visited Toledo Today

Blue03

Established Member
Brought the SRT-4 down and met up with the Toledo contingent of SRT-4 folks. Some of which are in MCT also. Went to Vector's house and met up with Das Mopar who sold me one of his MAP Clamps. A great bunch of guys and dedicated to boot. My SRT will be going under the knife at the end of Sept for a few "enhancements" shall we say. Lon gave me a first hand demonstration of his car in action and it is one quick MoFo. Jeff showed me his Cobra fresh off the 10.79 pass. The new wheels look great and match the car well. Looks great and runs better. All in all a great time with some great folks. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

dasmopar

Established Member
Blue03 said:
Brought the SRT-4 down and met up with the Toledo contingent of SRT-4 folks. Some of which are in MCT also. Went to Vector's house and met up with Das Mopar who sold me one of his MAP Clamps. A great bunch of guys and dedicated to boot. My SRT will be going under the knife at the end of Sept for a few "enhancements" shall we say. Lon gave me a first hand demonstration of his car in action and it is one quick MoFo. Jeff showed me his Cobra fresh off the 10.79 pass. The new wheels look great and match the car well. Looks great and runs better. All in all a great time with some great folks. :thumbsup:

Hey it was nice meeting you. I love that color on your car. I think once you get all the parts in order it will be fun for you to mod this car. I don't think it is 1 dollar to one HP but it is close it seems. I think we could have sat there and BS'd the day away today. Good thing your daughter was there to get you going other wise none of us would have got anything done . lol

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Hanging out with the SRT-4 GODS on Sunday.
How appropriate!

JP :beer:

Blue03

Established Member
dasmopar said:
Hey it was nice meeting you. I love that color on your car. I think once you get all the parts in order it will be fun for you to mod this car. I don't think it is 1 dollar to one HP but it is close it seems. I think we could have sat there and BS'd the day away today. Good thing your daughter was there to get you going other wise none of us would have got anything done . lol

Yeah, my daughter is great at reminding me what time it is!(LOL) After watching your car in action I am motivated to get it done. When I get down there next time I will hook everyone up with some chow and we'll knock it out. I have a line on the CAI already and should be getting the waste gate shortly also. :-D

dasmopar

Established Member
Jason you could have came over. you are always welcome at VECOTR's house. Oh ask him about getting yelled at about parking on the grass. LOL

I like alittle beer to go with my grub.

Users who are viewing this thread