Virus Here On this Site ?

jumperjack

Established Member
Past two days I have been getting these from my Norton 360 popping up but only while I am on here SVT. Just wondering if anyone else is? This is a screenshot of what comes up.
f6d2d15b.jpg

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
yes i'm almost 100% i got a virus from this site just two night ago. It was so bad and my stuff wasn't up to date so it didn't catch it. I couldn't even log onto my computer so $200 bucks later I had to take it to geek squad to fix..

canibus

Established Member
yes i'm almost 100% i got a virus from this site just two night ago. It was so bad and my stuff wasn't up to date so it didn't catch it. I couldn't even log onto my computer so $200 bucks later I had to take it to geek squad to fix..

a re-format would've cost you nothing, just saying.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
soon as i clicked on that vid of the 2 year old smoking, my virus alert went crazy...this is my work laptop, had to get IT to fix it.

said i had 1200 infected files.

works now but took 6 hours to fix.

Predatorbird

Established Member
I got a virus on here two days ago too. Good thing my brother is the computer guy for his work. I had to take it to him to get it fixed.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
HMM my computer crashed last week or so and I had to reboot the damn thing. I get on this site at least once a day.

kmadona

Established Member
Monday I got some type of spyware on my laptop from this site. Couldnt open anything without it opening a pop up saying it is infected. I was able to start the computer in the safe mode and loaded Spy Bot. The software is free and it took about 4 hours to clean everything off.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I contacted the site administrator about the issue. I use Firefox and have additional security on my machines as well. I have not had any issues yet.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I usually get some fileshare site before I get svtp, takes 2 times to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread