Virtual tour of Philadelphia (Picture Heavy)

walked_u_hard

Established Member
I put a bunch of my photographs together to make a virtual tour of sorts to show off some of Philadelphia's scenery. Some are artsy, and some are random shots while walking. So here they are in no particular order, enjoy. :beer:

Pa1o4.jpg

FdlBt.jpg

rv6rX.jpg

VNwWc.jpg

WDYNb.jpg

H8D4g.jpg

trklf.jpg

JQffs.jpg

9Ez5Q.jpg

TZiiz.jpg

l0VIu.jpg

ieJx4.jpg

r9m5y.jpg

Ub4Tq.jpg

3Y0kv.jpg

GW9Nu.jpg

oCrlr.jpg

s7N0D.jpg

8A6nC.jpg

eZx55.jpg

teZ2a.jpg

Icn8Y.jpg

y8O3T.jpg

KS6xY.jpg

OqW0j.jpg

a4OvC.jpg

btdKR.jpg

f6E0G.jpg

AdvBO.jpg

igty2.jpg

OxnyB.jpg

negoM.jpg

wX8bO.jpg

sqdq7.jpg

dukG3.jpg

Yoxqa.jpg

FbujV.jpg

BZ79A.jpg

Oldsracer

Established Member
The other side of Philly..

Philly's Top 10 Drug Spots

Ahhh philly and philadelphia are truely two different places haha. Tourist dont go into philly and philadelphia stays looking good. Dont get me wrong I love this city but its not a place to get lost in at night.

To the OP...if you go back, walk around temple's campus, tony lukes cheesesteaks are the only ones worth eating (Pat's and Gino's have gotten to popular and have gotten away from quality and are going for quantity now) dave and busters is alot of fun. If your down their on a weekend night go to front street, aramingo ave, or cargo city by the airport, yes their are alot of 15 sec honda's but if you look gard enough youll find te real cars out their.

walked_u_hard

Established Member
Yeah I used to go down to the city every friday with a large group of street bikes, would get cheese steaks and then go over to the airport for some drag racing. Of coarse there has been people that have died back there racing, and now its a dead spot (no pun intended) for the most part.

Id like to go and see what kind of cars show up though, its been about 2 years.

Thanks for the good comments guys. :rockon:
EDIT: I have not gone to Chickies & Petes but i've heard good thing about the Crabfries

Last edited:

walked_u_hard

Established Member
I did go thorough Chinatown but it must have been trash day because it smelled like complete garbage, I mean it was unbearable so i said F that. I do wanna get some shots in Chinatown though, i might go back in a few weeks just for that.

prostkr

Established Member
I worked on the old sub back in my Navy days 91 or 92. It was slowly sinking then, we worked for a few weeks welding the riveted plates together. Cool to see it still there. I wonder if all my old parking tickets are still active and alive?

DougT

Established Member
I did go thorough Chinatown but it must have been trash day because it smelled like complete garbage, I mean it was unbearable so i said F that. I do wanna get some shots in Chinatown though, i might go back in a few weeks just for that.

Just drive down the back alley behind those places at night and watch Hundreds of rats everywhere.

walked_u_hard

Established Member
I worked on the old sub back in my Navy days 91 or 92. It was slowly sinking then, we worked for a few weeks welding the riveted plates together. Cool to see it still there. I wonder if all my old parking tickets are still active and alive?

after 20 years.... id say your good lol

Just drive down the back alley behind those places at night and watch Hundreds of rats everywhere.

**** that :burnout:

greenscobie86

Established Member
You didn't take pictures of the S.S. United States :(

And Hell Yes to the Tony Luke's comment, that shit is the BOMB!

walked_u_hard

Established Member
Just a side note... they were ripping up Market street and MY GOD was it bad!! I mean were talking about 2 inch step ups in pavement. In the middle of nowhere there were man holes popping up, holy shit i thought i was gonna loose my 2 week old Boss splitter it was that bad.... not to mention the worry of some one side swiping me as i swerved around the two lanes like a friggen quarterback. If i was in my cobra on that road i would have lost my x pipe with out a doubt.

Can you tell im still pissed??:fm: nightmare of a road for a lowered car. If your planning on going to philly at all in the near future and have a lowered car avoid Market Street at all costs!!!

You didn't take pictures of the S.S. United States :(

And Hell Yes to the Tony Luke's comment, that shit is the BOMB!

If i knew where it was docked i would have snagged a few pics :beer:

stang8psi

Established Member
Ahhh philly and philadelphia are truely two different places haha. Tourist dont go into philly and philadelphia stays looking good. Dont get me wrong I love this city but its not a place to get lost in at night.

To the OP...if you go back, walk around temple's campus, tony lukes cheesesteaks are the only ones worth eating (Pat's and Gino's have gotten to popular and have gotten away from quality and are going for quantity now) dave and busters is alot of fun. If your down their on a weekend night go to front street, aramingo ave, or cargo city by the airport, yes their are alot of 15 sec honda's but if you look gard enough youll find te real cars out their.

not much racing going on anymore!! Not unless your invited to race some of the set up heavy hitters!!! the front st racing has been dead for dome time now, along with the 61st, and Holesteen racing..

Users who are viewing this thread