Virginia Police have trouble killing a deer.

Ben 98

Established Member
that happend to me this winter I hit a deer (with my tahoe not the cobra) and there was a cop behind me. We sat there for a minute and he got the ok to shoot it. He shot it in the head and nothing, but he pulled his ar-15 out of the trunk and well that took care of the situation

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Hmmm what to do next...ummm.hmmm..uhhhhh :idea: Let's run over his neck with the cruiser :dw:

Ben 98

Established Member
after the cop shot the deer I hit with his glock I wanted to tell him I had My .30-06 in the truck but I figured that might get someone in trouble

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I don't find that funny. That's a ****ing dumb ass cop. Presumably your clip or revolver holds more than one round. How about using them?

Retards...

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
or they were just too big of pussies to shoot it again.. I can just see it lol,

"omg, omg, omg, look.. its still moving! what do i do?! omg, omg omg!"

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
t-bolt people get shot in the head and often don't die - point blank.
It's a matter of why not shoot it more than once?
have you seen someone shoot a deer hunting? it runs off, and it sits there dieing and you have to finish it off

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
T-Bolt said:
Dumbasses. How can you not kill a wounded deer with a gun at point-blank?

Cause an animals skull is pretty dense.

Running Bambi over wasnt a smart idea. A 2nd or 3rd shot would've been more appropriate, altho an AR-15 or shotgun would've been a better weapon to use point blank.

METHICAL

Established Member
It's not enough to just hit the head, you have to hit the brain stem, or destroy enough brain to shut down the CNS.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Sounds like this story would have had made a great 3 stooges episode!

*snip from the article

But the deer didn't die.

Instead of shooting the animal a second time, the sergeant authorized two other responding officers to drive a cruiser over the deer's neck. That, too, did not kill the animal.

Finally, Martin said, the three officers wrapped a plastic bag around the deer's head and suffocated it. A photograph of the dead deer and the sergeant was taken by one of the other officers, but Martin said the sergeant's explanation for the Polaroid was that it was needed for the incident report.

Last edited:

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
03Sssnake said:
Sounds like this story would have had made a great 3 stooges episode!

*snip from the article

But the deer didn't die.

Instead of shooting the animal a second time, the sergeant authorized two other responding officers to drive a cruiser over the deer's neck. That, too, did not kill the animal.

Finally, Martin said, the three officers wrapped a plastic bag around the deer's head and suffocated it. A photograph of the dead deer and the sergeant was taken by one of the other officers, but Martin said the sergeant's explanation for the Polaroid was that it was needed for the incident report.

bahaha it would!

Users who are viewing this thread