Virgin MW!!

svtmadman

Established Member
Any "half to go" events or places i need to know about that may not be on the board?? This is my first time and im fired up!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I like broadway at the beach, ocean blvd. is pretty neat...although it used to be the shit.
Overall it is a very entertaining place.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
If this is your first time, you owe it to yourself to hit all the official planned events (Tuesday through Saturday). They all have their own feel and you would regret missing one later. We try to start the events in the first part of the week at later times during the day so you can enjoy the beach and most events end early enough to have fun in the evening.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Every event!!!! Be sure you make it for the monday "unofficial" get together at hardrock. All the shops around hardrock are pretty cool to walk around in too.

svtmadman

Established Member
/\ i cant make the monday get to gether...but see you guys tuesday!!! I'll be in the slow white and blue 500....im sure the only one there.;-)

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
/ i cant make the monday get to gether...but see you guys tuesday!!! I'll be in the slow white and blue 500....im sure the only one there.;-)

Be sure to get to Planet Hollywood early. I got there around a time I thought would be early and almost didn't get a parking spot.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Be sure to get to Planet Hollywood early. I got there around a time I thought would be early and almost didn't get a parking spot.

Take note that the times for the Meet-n-Greet at Planet Hollywood have changed a bit. We are starting earlier in the day and ending a bit earlier in the evening. Should allow folks more time to enjoy the evening around MB!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Take note that the times for the Meet-n-Greet at Planet Hollywood have changed a bit. We are starting earlier in the day and ending a bit earlier in the evening. Should allow folks more time to enjoy the evening around MB!

Dang I would have been late again!! That is a good idea at the old time it was too late in the evening to really do much but too early to go to bed.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
on a budget, just like to have a clean place to stay. I just booked at the Comfort Inn of N. Myrtle. $69/night weekday, $89/night weekend. So, it looks like I will be at this years Mustang Week:banana:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
on a budget, just like to have a clean place to stay. I just booked at the Comfort Inn of N. Myrtle. $69/night weekday, $89/night weekend. So, it looks like I will be at this years Mustang Week:banana:

Awesome price. If im not mistaken my buddy stayed there last year and said the rooms were pretty nice. Either way when you get there sitting in the room is the last place you will wanna be!:burnout:

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
this will be my 5th year going, make all the events you won't regret it! the main thing is don't be afraid to talk to everyone and join in a group if you see us cruising around. i found some interesting spots like that the first couple years. my liscense plate is the same as my screen name, so i'll be easy to find.

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member

X2. 2 years ago, it was busy. Last year....freaking really busy. This year should be off the charts..

Last edited:

svtmadman

Established Member
Broadway at the beach/Fat tuesdays is a must.. There will be several going with us..When did you get a 500 shawn?:dw:

Come to the local board more often Les! I traded the ZO6 about a month ago for this big pig but im liking it pretty well. What day are you guys leaving for MW? We are pulling out Tues. am

96tangcobra

Established Member
Come to the local board more often Les! I traded the ZO6 about a month ago for this big pig but im liking it pretty well. What day are you guys leaving for MW? We are pulling out Tues. am

Got slow around there so I havent been on much..That and some health problems with pops has fept me occupied alot.Were heading out tues. after work. so we'll be there tue-sun..

Users who are viewing this thread