viper is FINALLY here! first vid

SupraBL71GTS

200mph
Established Member
wtf was going on in the beginning

Sounds good, now it´s time for a ROE SC ;-)

Last edited:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
www.cpeturbos.com

camera guy has CP...

Same guy who drove your Z06? Thats cool man. My younger brother has CP as well. He's "normal" mentally but doesn't have full control of some of his leg muscles, so he can't drive unless we get him a hand-control system.

Sweet Viper btw, I think I'm one of the few people here that likes the sound of that V10.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Same guy who drove your Z06? Thats cool man. My younger brother has CP as well. He's "normal" mentally but doesn't have full control of some of his leg muscles, so he can't drive unless we get him a hand-control system.

Sweet Viper btw, I think I'm one of the few people here that likes the sound of that V10.

yeah, same guy.

you are probably one of few who likes how it sounds.... this car is LOUD. Bellenger headers, no cats and B&B catback, lol.. its loud. Sounds OK but I dont think you can get a viper to sound good so I just went with the loud as **** sound instead, lol

makevelie187

Established Member
yeah, same guy.

you are probably one of few who likes how it sounds.... this car is LOUD. Bellenger headers, no cats and B&B catback, lol.. its loud. Sounds OK but I dont think you can get a viper to sound good so I just went with the loud as **** sound instead, lol

Sick ride! congrats!! i don't know what a viper sounds like with those mods but my z06 has bellegner headers, no cats, and B&B PRTs and it sounds sick lol! so im sure the vipers sounds badass!!

Users who are viewing this thread