Viper ACR Extreme (driven by BTG's Dale)

96 cobra

Established Member

...a test drive w/ Dale Lomas from Bridge to Gantry in a viper ACR Extreme on the 'ring.
He's an pro driver whose driven all sorts of full-on race cars, extreme caterhams etc, so hearing his high praise about the viper is pretty cool stuff!

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Man...i had a hard time understanding half of what he said. His accent combined with the noise from the car.

Z06

Established Member
Seems that team went back and got 7m03.23 at the ring. Beat the last outing by a couple tenths in not so good conditions. They are planning a return trip once again.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Seems that team went back and got 7m03.23 at the ring. Beat the last outing by a couple tenths in not so good conditions. They are planning a return trip once again.
They're already on the return trip. The first trip they got one successful lap which got 7:03 back in July. Hopefully they get more laps, but being private funded with the money running out it's gonna be hard. I read they will only get a 2 hour window. Against all odds, have faith they will break the 7-minute barrier.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They're already on the return trip. The first trip they got one successful lap which got 7:03 back in July. Hopefully they get more laps, but being private funded with the money running out it's gonna be hard. I read they will only get a 2 hour window. Against all odds, have faith they will break the 7-minute barrier.

They have a few more sessions next week.

Z06

Established Member

Nah, I believe next week's outing may be it's third time out. Somebody posted the R&T article that their second trip was only tenths faster. Now they are planning a third in the coming weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread