Vinegar Water??

torchanniv03

Established Member
Just curious i have a bunch of hard water spots on my car is it ok to mix it with water and put in on the paint?? And what would be the best way to apply to the paint?? I have tried to clay bar it and clean it that way but the spots will not go away.

Tispho

Established Member
If you clayed the car and the water spots are still there, it means they have etched their way into the paint and you will need to compound or polish in order to remove them.

air_commando88

Established Member
If you clayed the car and the water spots are still there, it means they have etched their way into the paint and you will need to compound or polish in order to remove them.

im having the same problem and i've clayed and polished my car by hand. do i need to step up to a porter cable?

mixxer

Established Member
50-50 mix . Spray bottle Then remove with Chemical cleaner polish and machine. If that doesnt work then an abbrassive polish is need.

Last edited:

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
None of the above.. use Chemical Guys Water Spot Remover. generally 20 bucks or so, but it worked on my cobra, and it works great on my M3. the idea is to use the least abrasive first, and if necessary, compound > then go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread