VIN number DETAIL decoder Web-link

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Looking for a specific web-link:

I tried searching for the specific posting where someone had responded by uploading this unusual link to a site that appeared to be a "Euro-Market" site that broke down Ford vehicles in full detail indicating everything from the color carpet to the brakes on vehicle.

I used the search function here: But all I get is "Threads" with keywords and not the links posted as a response to someone's "thread"....

[On the webpage I'm looking for] one side you would indicate its a Ford vehicle & on the other half is a box to input the full VIN id; where it then goes on something like 20 or 30 line items in detail of what was installed [Engine Size, CID, Petro or Diesel, Transmission, FWD/RWD/4WD/AWD...], if it was a US/Europe/Middle-East/Asian Market vehicle, to the color of materials used on the interior, and then the type of brakes [Front & Rear].

The website address was listed as an unusual name where you would think it was "spam" but amazingly it worked!

Man, I saved it to my "bookmarks" tab & now it's not there! Kinda driving me crazy....

Reason I'm asking is I'm trying to order rear brake rotor/pad kit but I can't seem to figure-out if I have "phenolic" or "steel" pistons on my 2-Door Explorer SPORT [4WD] listed as 2001 but has a build-date of June-2000.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread