Village Scum

sdfrog177

Established Member
If you suspect a house in your neighborhood is being used as a place to buy drugs what actions can you take? Is it as simple as a phone call to the police with your charge?

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
I'd do it. This day and age, you never know what the hell is going on behind closed doors and sealed walls, if you have strong suspicion, do what you gotta do, its not only your safety, but everybody elses, from people you know, love, care about, to your neighbor and their kids, even your kids if any.

Venomhiss

Established Member
Yea you really should, back when i used to do stupid things to make money i really didnt need, i KNEW everyone in my neighborhood knew but was to scared to do anything because we live in a rich suburban town and thought i was tougher then i really was.
Looking back on it i wish someone did call the cops to investiagate me and maybe i would have been told to stop or at least warned that police have noticed a lot of shady activity in my area and i would have stopped on my own. Instead i payed the price when my house alarm went off and i wasnt home....i say you should tell the police that something not right is going on in your area and that you would like them to investiagate or at least notify the neighbor that suspicious activity has been reported from there residence and maybe theyll stop on there own. Id be careful about confronting the person yourself if you even consider that. maybe leaving a note in there mailbox saying "stop selling drugs in my area as EVERYONE is aware of it".... that may do the trick.

sdfrog177

Established Member
One of the things I have noticed is the vermin this place is attracting to an otherwise nice/quiet neighborhood lately. Problem is now being a multiple business owner I am very carefull about not jeopardizing my career for some scum bags who have nothing to lose in life (this would have been alot simpler 10 years ago for me to deal with). Anyways thanks for the advise, Ill take care of things..........

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
mustang462002 said:
call the FBI not the police.

And why would that be? He isnt noting a federal offense or any factors that would invite their involvement or any other federal agency for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread