Viking shocks.. Warrior or Crusader?

Lillou74

Established Member
I'm ordering rear shocks tomorrow and trying to figure out the difference between the two.
I already have BMR LCA and UCA with the lower springs in front and drag in the rear. I'm getting wheel hop on the street terrible, I already broke ring gear once from it. I am running M/T ET STREET R 305/45/17.
I intend on ordering early tomorrow morning and getting over night shipping. I'm taking car on vacation Wednesday for a month.
Any info appreciated... Thanks

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Both the Warrior and Crusaders are high quality options. But the big difference between tje two is that the Crusader is more easily revalveable on the bench. Idea being that race teams can easily swap out valves during a tune session should the stock valve adjustment not be enough.

Ive got the Warriors and while i havent made a pass yet, ive done several hard launches. Zero hop when set on 2 compression and 6 rebound.

Unless youre on a race team where thousands of a second could be in your suspension setup, the Warriors are more thsn enough. Each click of the adjusters actually does something too. Best shocks available period.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lillou74

Established Member
Thank you for the reply. I got impatient and ordered the Crusader from BMR. Talked to Dylan and he was very knowledgeable and was fair on the price.

shelbysnake11

Established Member
I was in the same boat. So I called Viking and explained what I will be doing with the car and my future goals. They recommended the crusader with AM valving, I will be drag racing this year mostly, but I also want to attend a couple local auto cross events. They said the crusader AM would work well for both.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
If I am not mistaken they have a chart on their brochure.. for me it was simple to choose using the chart. The Crusaders allowed me to chose the AJ valving which suits me.

Users who are viewing this thread