Vids of the WOT box and 2 step...

stangliter04

Established Member
Having a little fun after we installed the WOT box :beer:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tABPoP4oyPk"]YouTube- Cobra 2 Step[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7z1G_XbR8"]YouTube- 04 Whipple Cobra WOT Box[/nomedia]

stangliter04

Established Member
Hell yeah,
Cell phone vid?

Thanks... no it's my friends little HD camcorder, its about the size of a cell phone thats why its so shaky.

The car makes 16lbs with he 2 step set to 4K :rockon:

I was also about to do the shim mod to my T56 but having the WOT box makes the shifts butter!

Fat-cat

Established Member
Still waiting for mine to show up in the mail with my N20 Harness. Need to get that shit installed for the 15th of this month ... cant wait to try it out.

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
Forgive my ignorance...

but what is the WOT box.

And nice powershifting in the vid.

Always been afraid to do that myself. Don't want to break anything...

stangliter04

Established Member
Still waiting for mine to show up in the mail with my N20 Harness. Need to get that shit installed for the 15th of this month ... cant wait to try it out.

I'm wondering if I should switch and let my WOT box control the nitrous or if I can just leave my controller in there from the dynotune kit...

Fat-cat

Established Member
Pretty intersting concept. Still sounds a bit experimental though.

AJ over on Modfords has run it for some time now and it works awesome for him

Mofasta is his tag over there.

Also it works just like a window switch addon .. just allows you to wire to a better tack source and have contole over the on/off Rpm points as well as throttle position.

Stangliter sounds like you need to lower the time on the no lift shift you are getting some pause on up shift

stangliter04

Established Member
AJ over on Modfords has run it for some time now and it works awesome for him

Mofasta is his tag over there.

Also it works just like a window switch addon .. just allows you to wire to a better tack source and have contole over the on/off Rpm points as well as throttle position.

Stangliter sounds like you need to lower the time on the no lift shift you are getting some pause on up shift

I agree... I will play with it a bit more this weekend. I want to data log it as well and see if the boost stays up between shifts.

Is it dangerous for the car to be spraying in between shifts? I have the window switch set to come off at 6500... If I were to shift below that at WOT would there be a problem?

Fat-cat

Established Member
you want the window switch set to shut down right before you shift and it will come back on right when you get back on the gas.

The wot box addon is 60 bucks and would then controle the spray with multiple variable including RPM/TPS/and clutch switch. If the clutch goes down it stops spraying even if you have the gas pegged.

Users who are viewing this thread