Vids cams request on Terminator

Hoss331

Established Member
Here is mine with Crower stg. 3 cams. If I had to do it over again I would go with Comp Cams. You will have to turn up the volume to hear it good, the vid is kinda quiet.

loud_snake

Established Member
Hoss331 said:
Here is mine with Crower stg. 3 cams. If I had to do it over again I would go with Comp Cams. You will have to turn up the volume to hear it good, the vid is kinda quiet.

I have a question if you don't mind.
How much did you spend in the end and how much HP did you get.? I've heard its expensive.

Hoss331

Established Member
I did the cams myself and it was about 25rwhp, one of the reasons I would like to go Comps. Plus I did loose some power down low. I have actually considered selling these and installing some Comps for a comparison.

Last edited:

sayno2rice

Established Member
Hoss331 said:
Thanks... now i have to go and clean this stuff off of my keyboard... on a serious note. Sounds SICK!!!!!! Love it love it love it.

Hoss331

Established Member
Either the 266BH or the 274BH. I bought the stage 3s because I was/am planning on increasing the cubes in the future and that will affect my choice of comps too.

Users who are viewing this thread