videos of my last fight

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
it was a few weeks ago and i did take first in the advance div. it was the all armed forces pankration i cut weight to 144.9 and then put 14 pounds back on over night i was dieing trying to cut down this low i walk around at 163 so it kicked my ass trying to cut that much but i did and i felt great the next day

i am the guy with black shirt and black shorts

so i lucked out and got a bye the first round

here is the second round fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ey2B4aYHDs

here is my fight for first place
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcmrNgUYoyk

Last edited:

razmig

Established Member
that was a nice take down in the 2nd one! great job holdin him there bro! was hoping for a mean ko lol

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
You got skills, no doubt. I too know a thing or 2 about fighting. Spent 6years kick boxing, but my ground is not as skilled as yours, but I'm learning. You put on a clinic, of pure ground poise!!! :)

deec73

Established Member
That laying on the ground hugging is boring lol. I like to see some damn slugging.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
good skillz man. me and friends do that stuff about every weekend. just not hitting or kickin . lol most of them are pretty boys that cant take a hit. but it still fun to submission fight.

Good job man! Looks like you have ALOT OF RAW talent but with the right people, you could easily win some more fights. None the less, nice fights and congrats bro.
Just my .02!

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Can't see the video at work...:fm: :mj: :cuss: :bs:

How in the HELL, did you put on 14lbs overnight?? Did you at least leave the hooves?

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
The Foe Hammer said:
Can't see the video at work...:fm: :mj: :cuss: :bs:

How in the HELL, did you put on 14lbs overnight?? Did you at least leave the hooves?
i cut so much water weight and was on such a hardcorps diet that after i made weight the day before i chugged alot of pidea light and gaterade and pigged out on some chick-fa-lay

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
VegasSVTWanted said:
Good job man! Looks like you have ALOT OF RAW talent but with the right people, you could easily win some more fights. None the less, nice fights and congrats bro.
Just my .02!
thanks man and i am glad u like the fights and right now i have one of the best if not the best ground coaches in california "Rick Estrada"

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Great job man.. a few things. In the second vid when you first took his back man all you needed was to set in your hooks and he would have been in trouble. He bucked you off shortly after you got on but nice movement there. Also before you got on his back you had an Anaconda choke on him for a split second . Just tuck his right arm in and loop your right arm under and grasp your left bicep and put your left hand on his right shoulder and sprawl out and spin to your left, it woulda tightened fast:rockon:

Last edited:

ib6-ub9

Established Member
deec73 said:
That laying on the ground hugging is boring lol. I like to see some damn slugging.

Trust me get a ring or cage with some of us mma guys and i promise you will be dying to learn how to hug lol:p

Users who are viewing this thread