Videos from Autocross 8/4/13 in my 5.0

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
Had a great time this weekend at the autocross. Was a little warm outside but still a great time. I was able to compete in the Guns and Hoses event as well as run my GT so I had 16 total runs. I was able to place 2nd in both the Novice class with my GT and 2nd in the Guns and Hoses driving a Chevy Cruze loaned to us by Young Chevy. best part was we were able to raise over $1300 for families of fallen officers and firemen. My mom was in town and I forced her to ride along once. Her dad, my grandfather, used to build race cars from old 30s models and raced but my mom never was into cars and doesnt get how I am so into cars, I only met my grandpa a few times before he passed away when I was young and never knew about the race cars till after I was in the hobby. I was wanting more of a reaction out of her but she said she just closed her eyes most of the run lol anyways on to the videos

[youtube_browser]Vu5TGgw6Nxc[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]S4LUYTTUJ5k[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]D0Mk7g7TtWQ[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]FhUZ2jZctDQ[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]Ea5aNG0SCpg[/youtube_browser]

and my fastest run of 39.989
[youtube_browser]aBg6ws9xu3M[/youtube_browser]

my second place prize shirt, police medal and Guns and Hoses coin.
IMG_20130804_154916_zps2da42474.jpg

IMG_20130804_142138_zpse8c85fce.jpg

IMG_20130804_073934_zpsc81d3609.jpg

Last edited:

haVesoV777

Established Member
Great videos man, looks like a ton of fun and for a great cause. Are you still running the suspension set up posted in your sig? Stock struts & shocks?

Uncoolron

Great runs, man! Kudos for having your mom ride along, my mom would be scared stiff for any fast driving.

Congrats on the fund raising and placing podium. I do autocross occasionally but only did one so far with my 2013 Mustang Gt and loved it too.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
Great videos man, looks like a ton of fun and for a great cause. Are you still running the suspension set up posted in your sig? Stock struts & shocks?

yea only difference is I now have a BMR panhard bar. and a good set of shocks/struts is next on the mod list. That or tires!

Users who are viewing this thread