Video/Sound clips of my Magnaflow exhaust.

UVa SVT

Established Member

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
love the sound.

Curious, what is the little red light for just to the left of your steering wheel?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
That sounds insane! Is that with cats? I have just made up my mind which cat back I want. Does it sound that good with stock exhaust manifolds also? I mean obviously not as loud, but still throaty like that?

UVa SVT

Established Member
PistolWhip:

I do have cats on there. I never had the catback on before putting on the LTs and high flow cats, so I honestly can't tell ya.

thanks for the compliments! :)

-Mike

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Same setup I have. The silver bullet style cat back isn't quite as loud with stock manifolds and cats. With the l/t's and two high flow cats it's really nice. It's hard to hear the blower unless I got the sixer on the bottom. I love it.

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
I'm gonna listen to this as soon as I get home! anyone know if the bassani high flow cat pipes will hook up to the magnaflow catback? or does magnaflow offer its own high flow cats?

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
White Whine said:
I'm gonna listen to this as soon as I get home! anyone know if the bassani high flow cat pipes will hook up to the magnaflow catback? or does magnaflow offer its own high flow cats?

Do a little bit of research on the MagnaFlow midpipes. So far, I've seen some pretty negative stuff about the Maggy midpipe set-up not lasting very long before the cats go to shit.
My right rear cat is rattling like hell, and after a bit of input from some of the members here, I ordered two of the DynaTech high flow cats that have the metal substrate vice ceramic. I'm currently running a MagnaFlow muffler on my stock system. It doesn't sound too bad. Can't wait to hear what it sounds like after the high flow cats are installed. I just installed the 5lb pulley 2 days ago....F**kin' Sweet :rockon: She's whining like a teenage girl underhood, and growling like my German Shepherd on the exhaust side. :rockon: And the whine is just oh so intoxicating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread