Video: Some serious rental car abuse

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I just can't believe they were doing that crap w/out even wearing their seatbelts...lol :nonono:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
I'll admit some of it was pretty dangerous, but it's still pretty funny.
Not as funny as the rental car segment in Jackass the Movie though. If you haven't seen it, it comes out on Tuesday.

zzzzzer

Established Member
:lol: Darwin does have a way of catching up.

"Not as funny as the rental car segment in Jackass the Movie though." - Matt
:lol: That was one crazy freakin' movie. Those guys are out of their minds...lol

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
"Not as funny as the rental car segment in Jackass the Movie though." - Matt
:lol: That was one crazy freakin' movie. Those guys are out of their minds...lol
Yeah it was,
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. The scene when one of them took a dump in a toilet that was set out for display in a hardware store was tooooo funny.

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Man you guys have to chill out you act like these kids were robbing someone, they were just having a little fun. Im sure you have all done it.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Imagine in 1966 walking into the Hertz car rental place and renting a real car, and watching some dumbass do that in a rent-a-racer 66 GT350.

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
NO they just took them to the track and beat the crap out of them back then. I think they should rent 03 cobras now anyone else agree?

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by I-R-BABOON
Im sure you have all done it.

You are wrong. I don't abuse someone else's property. If you do, or think its "just fun" that other people's stuff gets crapped on, maybe I should take your car and go 4 wheeling?

Am I the only one who sees the abuse of someone else's property (and videotaped) terribly wrong?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
NO they just took them to the track and beat the crap out of them back then. I think they should rent 03 cobras now anyone else agree?

I think abuse is abuse, no matter what it is, and it is people like this that keep cool stuff like 03's from being rentarides, I agree with Scoriox on this, because they sell those vehicles afterwards. If you want to do that crap go out and buy a civic beater for 250 bucks and have your way with it.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I am really taking issue with this for my own rental car broke down in downtown Dallas due to what enterprise called "a history of abuse"

They neglected to tell me this when I rented the car, and then tried to give me a Pontiac minivan to replace my Chevy Monte Carlo....no deal.

Lesson learned: don't rent from Enterprise.

zzzzzer

Established Member
TRUE: Just a bunch of guys having fun. :beer:

TRUE: Those 180s were pretty badazz...lol :thumbsup:

ALSO TRUE: Abuse of other's property (even if you're renting it) isn't cool. :nonono:

PAINFULLY TRUE: They should've worn their seatbelts...lol :nono:

The worse thing I do to a rental car is put 87 Octane in it...lol :D

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I am going to specify your truths to what they really mean

Originally posted by zzzzzer
TRUE: Just a bunch of guys having fun. :beer:

at the expense of others. If you see that as fun, well I will withold my comments on that.

TRUE: Those 180s were pretty badazz...lol :thumbsup:

....for the mother of 3 who rents that car next, only to have the suspension break due to the abuse, and do 180s down the interstate at 60mph.

spinscan

Established Member
People that abuse property other than their own are irresponsible morons. I place them in the same category as those who have "fun" keying cars and partake in other acts of vandalism.:gt:

Users who are viewing this thread