Video Security Systems Help

ITL Cobra

Established Member
Hi -

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with video security systems? I am looking to install a 8 camera system at my warehouse both indoor and outdoor cameras.

I have been looking around at the places like tiger direct etc but I do not think that these systems are the quality I am looking for. Not top of the line but very close to it... Something that will do motion, and have a good quality camera..

Anyone have any suggestions?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
NUUO and Video Analytics...

I have NUUO TITAN 4040 1U rackmount NVR (DVR) installed with 360 PTZ vivotek cameras (PowerOverEthernet)..High Def quality..NUUO has an app for mobile devices, iOS and droid.

Last edited:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Depends on the quality you are looking for. The main brand that I sell is CRC. 3 year repair warranty and 1 year over the counter warranty.

Now question is do you want analog, HD over coax (1080p) or IP based system.

ITL Cobra

Established Member
Depends on the quality you are looking for. The main brand that I sell is CRC. 3 year repair warranty and 1 year over the counter warranty.

Now question is do you want analog, HD over coax (1080p) or IP based system.

I am looking for a good quality outdoor camera, 4 to be exact that will be able to pick up motion in very low lighting, and 4 indoor cameras that will do the same. The IP does sound interesting, I saw a few but I am wondering about the quality. Currently I have a 4 camera system going to a DVR, and two monitors one mounted in my office and one in the reception area for the receptionist so she can she who coming in.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The one thing about motion detection, any motion detected by the camera will have the DVR recording, car, person, bird, leaves blowing etc...Video Analytic's can distinguish between a bird and a person, however; it is supplemental to your cameras and DVR and its a bit pricey. The quality of IP cameras is just fine if you buy a good one. I get high def fidelity on mine....

We are about to add Video Analytics for perimeter security to our office, will be test driving a demo of it this week.

Last edited:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Yeah motion detection is nice because saves hard drive space but also will record trees blowing, animals going by, etc. you can usually a block out certain areas of the camera view if worried about recording useless images.

If interested in IP check out this brand. My supply house just brought these in to try. So far very easy setup and very affordable for IP based system.

Here is NVR

Asoni NVR604LX

So far the bullet camera's seem to have better IR range at night and better picture quality than the domes of 2 I helped them set up.

Users who are viewing this thread