Video Role Reversal Man Pulls Over Cop For Speeding

mr2cam

Established Member
Thats a pretty old video, guy following him is a ****ing moron..

SIRLOIN

Established Member
Holy crap this dude has some serious balls!!! Is it legal for a cop to be driving around like that at speeds in excess of 100 mph blowing through stop signs and what not without lights/sirens? I'm guessing not, and probably the reason the cop didn't straight up throw this dude to the ground and arrest him on the spot. He knew he was in the wrong and busted lol! Funny ass video for sure.

Wonder if this video surfaced and the cop lost his job over it or anything?

gamebred26

Established Member
lmao love to see someone try this on the cops over here...youd get stomped out and that camera would never be found.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I have always wanted to do this to a cop when I see them speed, change lanes without a signal, etc. But I know I would end up getting arrested for something so its not worth it.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Holy crap this dude has some serious balls!!! Is it legal for a cop to be driving around like that at speeds in excess of 100 mph blowing through stop signs and what not without lights/sirens? I'm guessing not, and probably the reason the cop didn't straight up throw this dude to the ground and arrest him on the spot. He knew he was in the wrong and busted lol! Funny ass video for sure.

Wonder if this video surfaced and the cop lost his job over it or anything?

Police don't always need to put on the lights and sirens when responding to a call. Blowing through stop lights/signs would most likely be looked down upon.

jasil

Established Member
Police don't always need to put on the lights and sirens when responding to a call. Blowing through stop lights/signs would most likely be looked down upon.

Like that's the reason..........lol. I truly despise the double standard. Yesterday we saw a cop txting on his phone which is illegal here my daughter looked at him and pointed. When he noticed he just laughed and put his phone down.

Not that I'm blameless still bull they are accountable to no one!! If you don't get a ticket I shouldn't get a ticket ;)

Cobra03SC

Established Member
Look i have proof of you speeding and doing 100mph... oh wait i also have proof of me doing it...Sure he may get in some trouble, but probably not nearly as much as that moron video taping himself breaking the law.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
That cop is a pussy lol. I'm not sure about CT really, just these state troopers are nice lol but I'd love to see video of somebody trying that to a Massachusetts State Trooper hahaha

forcefedcobra

Established Member
video is awful and dude behind the camera is an idiot. I've had several LEO's run stop signs almost hitting me and had them go down my residential street (posted 30 mph speed limit) going at minimum 50 mph without lights and sirens. I've always had good luck calling their car number in and getting follow up info as to what was done. One of them was my wifes cousin. He was pissed but in all honesty would have written me a ticket for doing the same in my cobra in front of his home.

Users who are viewing this thread