Video of my New 93 coupe with Cobra swap!

jdl1000

Established Member
Heres a video link to my 93 Coupe with the new built engine. This is car #2. I just got the car running about a week ago. Still need to finish the car (Put the interior in,few trim pieces Etc.) I think it sounds pretty good. Defiantly a weird sounding 5.0L?LOL:roll:

YouTube - 2004 Cobra engine in Foxbody

Heres a few pics of the engine going into the car.

dsc00059gx9.jpg

dsc00072gs7.jpg

dsc00067cw6.jpg

dsc00072ro3.jpg

Last edited:

dpotter

Established Member
LOVE IT! I swear if I ever sell my Cobra I'd have to have a super-clean notch with a Terminator swap and a twin-screw. Greatness.

4fit?

Established Member
Sick. That's gonna be badass when it's all buttoned up. Are you going with the full interior from the new edge?

jdl1000

Established Member
Sick. That's gonna be badass when it's all buttoned up. Are you going with the full interior from the new edge?

No, I have a mint condition fox black interior. But I am using the Stock 04 Cobra front seats. I used the entire 04 Cobra wiring harness from the headlight bulbs to the taillight bulbs, so the Cobra seats will plug right in.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Nice ride...def a different sounding fox fo sure. I would personally keep the Fox interior and just keep the 04 cluster in the stock housing. Just my .02, but every 94+ interior I have seen in a fox looks like a hack job no matter how nice. Though the dash can fit getting the doors right and flowing with the back just dosen't go.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Built 32V, with Twin Screw, in a light a$$ coupe. That car must be hard to handle. I bet it lays rubber at 80mph in 3rd gear!!

Users who are viewing this thread