Video of My Cobra, Diffrent Passes

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Video we made of my cobra

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPila2V--7o"]YouTube- Mustang cobra 2004 601RWHP "terminator"[/nomedia]

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Very nice, sweet sound! I thought you were going to show the vette who boss on the hwy.... I get it though, he was too scared to line up.:lol: I see the 601 rwhp, but what was your torque?

Good stuff! :beer:

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Very nice, sweet sound! I thought you were going to show the vette who boss on the hwy.... I get it though, he was too scared to line up.:lol: I see the 601 rwhp, but what was your torque?

Good stuff! :beer:

Thanks man!!!! we both already know who is the boss " For Now!!" he is planning on putting some cams and a Supercharger on is Z06, If so i think the boss will change lol. We got Lower # for torque, the wheels where spinning on the dyno like crazy. i got 496 RWT. Feels a whole lot more than that!!! I see your in Forth Mc. i got a good friend there also that is a 04 Cobra owner. He's doing 21/10
thanks man:rockon:

The driver of the Vette had a small child in the car....thik thats why lol^

It was a little dog!!!! LOL :beer:

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
is the magnapack mufflers??
Absolutely nice car!!! Kudos!!

Thank you sir:rockon: No but I am Catless!!!! i would not change a single thing in my set-up!!!! The video dont dont give justice of the real sound coming out of my Cobra
Thanks again

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
that vette looks nasty

and your car sounds spot on! .. looks are killer too

gksingh

Established Member
:beer:

I dont know if this is a secret you want to keep or not. But would you mind tell us exactly what your exhaust set-up is from the front to back?

I love it, it just sounds so nice. Muscular in such a silky beastly way if that makes any sense.

One question though. Do you really need cams for a Cobra to run like that or to get that kind of sound...

Last edited:

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
:beer:

I dont know if this is a secret you want to keep or not. But would you mind tell us exactly what your exhaust set-up is from the front to back?

I love it, it just sounds so nice. Muscular in such a silky beastly way if that makes any sense.

One question though. Do you really need cams for a Cobra to run like that or to get that kind of sound...

Thanks Man I apreciate:beer: I have lots of complement about the sound of my Cobra!! No secret at all lol I have regular Magnaflow exhaust,X pipe, and no cats!!! For the Cams they sure help the sound at idle and at low speed, at higher rpm I am not sure if they have effect on the sound, maybe someone could chim in on this!!!

Thanks

Last edited:

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Looks and sounds Great Junior! We'll have to get out for some cruising this year....

Thanks Man!!!! Yes that would be nice, are you planning to go at the Nationals in Moncton this July?? If so we are having a ride on the thursday either going to PEI or Halifax for the day. Your more than welcome to join us

Later :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread