Video of me Getting Whupped on at the Track...

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Had a few requests to hear what my exhaust sounds like. Unfortunately all I have at this point is me getting kicked up on at the track, but you can hear it pretty good in the burnout.

Buddies car is a built motor 5.0, Whipple 2.9 running their smallest pulley, 3.55 gears, slicks and race fuel. I was on the 72mm pulley for this run. I still have intentions of seeing how far I can go with the 20s on, but it's awefully tempting to throw some slicks and skinnies on there.... Anyway, racin is racin and you win some and lose some!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eJzMEvIaJZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Scott, I was gonna shoot you the link but I see you found it. With some slicks or dialing in the DR launch you'd be right there- the TVS makes power!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Here is the slip BTW..... Remember, 8400ft DA people!

20120906_155110.jpg

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Scott, I was gonna shoot you the link but I see you found it. With some slicks or dialing in the DR launch you'd be right there- the TVS makes power!

Thanks brother.... Maybe we'll do a rematch with an E85 tune. It would be fun to see the difference with the exact same camera angle.

Bud

Established Member
Hrmm, big and littles, 11.3 or better

E85 ontop of that...knockin on 10's?

Or a fox body with the sky being the limit

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
You guys rolled the **** out! :rockon:

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
It wasn't that much of a whuppin'. If I'd have been smart and kept the stock compression ratio, then it would have been. 10:1 and high altitude, stupid.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
It wasn't that much of a whuppin'. If I'd have been smart and kept the stock compression ratio, then it would have been. 10:1 and high altitude, stupid.

:poke:, time for some N2O to help compensate. I think a 100-125shot will be plenty to get you into the 9's.

Users who are viewing this thread