Video of Liberals in the Forest...

King$nake

Banned
This is honestly how we picture Common and 01cobravortech

Common makes his cameo appearance at 1:33

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA"]YouTube - Emotional Hippies - Crying Over Dead Trees[/ame]

Last edited:

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
Common would have to leave his mommy's basement to be in the forest. Should he ever do that then I would say thats fits him to a "T".:D

Weezy

Established Member
LOL is this real? people really do this? they're eating too many magic mushrooms.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
lmao x 1,000,000!

I hope while there sitting there being worthless a large tree falls on them so they can be "one" in the ground together.

BigRick

Whippled Roush
Established Member
These people are emotionally disturbed and possibly mentally ill. They probably pray to a statue of Al Gore every night.

SRV1

Established Member
As they leave the forest and get into their cars and drive away.......

James:rollseyes

A lot of liberal trashing going on but if I remember correctly King$nake is the biggest supporter of the ultimate liberal: George W. Bush. Who trashed and stained the word conservative. Take ownership for your support of the ultimate fraud. I at least have the courage, unlike you, to admit that this New World Order piece of crap used the Republican party to adavnce that agenda. Everything with Bush was sell to Dubai and sell to Asia. He's accelerated the demise of the country and you're intellectual growth is too stunted for you to even understand how his actions clearly substantiate that he's a liberal. But your ignorant. So post away and let the other ignorant fools follow.

Last edited:

BronzeGod

Banned
That must be some STRONG shit they are on to be mourning over dead trees:poke:

caution_treehugger.jpg

Jefe

Established Member
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
A lot of liberal trashing going on but if I remember correctly King is the biggest supporter of the ultimate liberal: George W. Bush. Who trashed and stained the word conservative. Take ownership for your support of the ultimate fraud. I at least have the courage, unlike you, to admit that this New World Order piece of crap used the Republican party to adavnce that agenda. Everything with Bush was sell to Dubai and sell to Asia. He's accelerated the demise of the country and you're intellectual growth is too stunted for you to even understand how his actions clearly substantiate that he's a liberal. But your ignorant. So post away and let the other ignorant fools follow.
I was wondering how Dubai is doing the things theyre doing...

Users who are viewing this thread