Video of friend's 500rw ls1 Miata vs my/friend's c6s/c5z

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Few nights ago I dug the c6 outta storage... Ran friend's new setup in the last vid. He got me by about a car and half when I ran outta gear (I have gears, he doesn't... He makes 32rwhp and 120 rwtq more than me and his car is 200 or more lbs lighter! I'm just glad I stayed near unlike the poor miata. :lol1:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQghZ5rXoQY"]‪LS1 Miata aka MNIVET vs. REAL Corvettes‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
Damn those ****ing vettes in the end made that beast of a miata ( if you could even legally say that ) look like a hybrid civic.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Mines the orange-gold one with black wheels at end...:beer: its runnin pretty nasty and I was shifting the piss out of it to try to beat the silver beast. but it wasn't meant to be..:lol1: poor miata guy said he's never been beaten like that and didn't know wtf happened.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Nice vid! :beer:

Love the C6's at the end, what are the mod lists for both cars?

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
Mines the orange-gold one with black wheels at end...:beer: its runnin pretty nasty and I was shifting the piss out of it to try to beat the silver beast. but it wasn't meant to be..:lol1: poor miata guy said he's never been beaten like that and didn't know wtf happened.

So whats done to it ?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Do you still have your silver 86 GT?

Yes. Sold both cobras for the vette but I still have the gt... Its stuck in storage till I get space and money to finish... Gettin married in 3 month so u know how that goes money wise..

venomws6

Established Member
Great runs I love the swap..

Strokd sick car man :rockon: we need more incar vids of yours.
so what does the silver ZO6 have?

Users who are viewing this thread