Video of FordSVTFan at work?

olefafl

Established Member
FordSVTFan at work
Is this you?:bowdown:

The question for LEOs: What ammo are you using in the shotgun?

(How do I get embeding to work)
<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=3275443042323483726&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Yes that was FordsvtFan playing the stuntman. I was driving his vehicle and SvtCop was in the video car. BTW, it was ArmyofDarkness that we were chasing in the white truck. He came back one too many times and we had to off him. Talk about a permaban!

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Yes that was FordsvtFan playing the stuntman. I was driving his vehicle and SvtCop was in the video car. BTW, it was ArmyofDarkness that we were chasing in the white truck. He came back one too many times and we had to off him. Talk about a permaban!

****ing WIN!! :lol::lol::beer:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

You werent supposed to tell anyone you are on the taskforce. But now that the cat is out of the bag, it is true.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
He's not on our taskforce. He's on the Blue Oyster Club's beat.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
That isn't Adam.
The officer in the vid is way to kind, gentle and nurturing to be Adam.

Users who are viewing this thread