Video of big spider outside my house

jimssdime

Established Member
Shit I kill those daily. Always fun when you have one crawling up your leg while you driving.

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
While were on the subject of spiders, Seriously, Someone once told me that when he was young he knew a kid in school that had a spider lay it's eggs under the kid's skin but the kid just thought it was a bite or something. Supposedly some of them hatched moving around under the skin and broke through the skin and the kid freaked and killed them all. I can't believe that happened. Sounds a bit rediculous but the person swear's it to be true.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

TORQJNKY

I have a few of those outside my house. Here are some cool pics I took.

DSC_0023.gif

DSC_0021.gif

DSC_0001.gif

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0009.gif

Defknotzero

Established Member
Dammit. Why do i click on these threads. I saw a big spider in my living room and said, "ah ****, it's a brown recluse".

kuruma

Established Member
Dammit. Why do i click on these threads. I saw a big spider in my living room and said, "ah ****, it's a brown recluse".

It's funny what this forum can do to ya.

I've thrown out jokes such as that thinking I was hilarious but then realized I'm the only person in the room that visits this forum.

Defknotzero

Established Member
It's funny what this forum can do to ya.

I've thrown out jokes such as that thinking I was hilarious but then realized I'm the only person in the room that visits this forum.

LOL. Same here, my g/f looked at me like :dw:

saleensc281

Established Member
Looks like a Orb Weaver Spider, same family as a Banana Spider or Garden Spider. They are known for making huge webs. They are harmless.

Users who are viewing this thread