Video/Mind game...

SRV1

Established Member
As long as my ass didn't hurt when I woke up, I would have any issues :-D :-D

James :burnout:

Natec

Established Member
holy shit that was crazy!!! is it real???? i want that to happen to me lol.. seriously!

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
HOLY SHYT THAT RULED MAJOR ASS!!!lol I was laughin so hard bro...Awh man!!!! but that would scare the shyt out of me!!

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Dude, he was shootin' the shyt out of everyone..bro..now thats an adrenaline rush!!! Did
you catch when he said " Who the fck are you" in the window?? awh man i almost piss my pants

daplumma

Established Member
My question is what good friend would let a bunch of unknown people just wheel you off? But it was funny as hell. Glad you enjoyed it and better yet, it's not a repost!!

WhiteStallionGT

Oh man, just imagine if that shit happened to you. Zombies coming out of nowhere, you're all alone nowhere to run. I'd probably end up curling into a little ball and crying.

Slow01Cobra

Established Member
Awesome.

The actors would hate me. My first reaction to a zombie would be to kick one in the head. Or shoot it and if it keeps moving then kick its head.

My friends and I watch way too many movies, especially zombie movies.

Couldn't one of those actors really get hurt? Cool nonetheless.

ModsAway

Established Member
That was boring as all hell, I didn't watch it all, it is completely fake and a waste of my time....

speeddemon2000

Established Member
I am suprised we haven't heard someone saying its fake yet. Those zombies would have been in trouble with me because I would have realized that wasn't a real gun and started bashing there heads in with the stock.

Users who are viewing this thread