VIDEO: Long tubes, offroad H, magnaflow street

Nuar

Established Member
Finally got around to putting my Magnaflow street axle backs on just for ha ha's :)

Setup is in my signature, minus the bassani axle backs.

Its very tame and clean sounding. If you are after an exhaust that is not obnoxious in any way once you go cat less, than this is the axle back for you! Its a very refined sound, smooth and mellow. Once you give it full throttle it opens up QUITE A BIT though :) Sounds great!
However its not my style so I will be going back to my mostly obnoxious setup that is in my signature and these will be on sale in "The Market" next week.
Quite honestly, if I didn't have my bassanis already, I would keep the Magnaflows. They sound really good!

Let me know what you guys think! :)

[youtube_browser]cqQ5JNVvqTQ[/youtube_browser]

Zemedici

Established Member
Finally got around to putting my Magnaflow street axle backs on just for ha ha's :)

Setup is in my signature, minus the bassani axle backs.

Its very tame and clean sounding. If you are after an exhaust that is not obnoxious in any way once you go cat less, than this is the axle back for you! Its a very refined sound, smooth and mellow. Once you give it full throttle it opens up QUITE A BIT though :) Sounds great!
However its not my style so I will be going back to my mostly obnoxious setup that is in my signature and these will be on sale in "The Market" next week.
Quite honestly, if I didn't have my bassanis already, I would keep the Magnaflows. They sound really good!

Let me know what you guys think! :)

[youtube_browser]cqQ5JNVvqTQ[/youtube_browser]

Sounds damn good buddy!

scott_0

Established Member
I think it sounds amazing!! perfect for a car that gets driven often, Im a firm believer in "there is a time and a place" when Im at the track, Im cool with loud and obnoxious, or this weekend I was at the Ocean City Maryland cruise week, loud and obnoxious would have been awesome while cruising and pulling into parking lots and shit, but on the 100mi drive down or back home, not so much. sounds nice man

alex3610

Established Member
Sounds great. I think that is the exact setup I'm gonna go for once I'm not broke. I'd love to hear someone with this setup and a cammed tune at idle.

Nuar

Established Member
I was just curious how these would sound, my bassani mufflers are back on the car :p

Alex, sorry man, I didn't switch tunes to shoot a cam idle video :(

alex3610

Established Member
Damn! Did you run it ever in that manner? My question is, are those mufflers too quiet at idle to really hear the cam lope effect?

Users who are viewing this thread