Video Games On Sale at Toys R Us~ Today Only!

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I'm guessing since it's Toys R Us there are no M-rated games. :lol1:

Edit: holy shit I'm wrong.

ViciousJay

Established Member
i usually wait a month or two after a game comes out and ill get it used for half the price at gamestop

btw batman arkham asylum was by far one of the most impressive games ive ever played... GO GET IT!!!!!!

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
i usually wait a month or two after a game comes out and ill get it used for half the price at gamestop

btw batman arkham asylum was by far one of the most impressive games ive ever played... GO GET IT!!!!!!

^ I agree excellent game a must have! I bought it when it came out played it sold and had to re buy it again it was that good Imo.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

yes it was. i plan on picking up a copy later. i got it from gamefly and beat it but plan on buying it from them when their used price drops a little. since ive had an account for awhile with them, i earn about $5 every other month towards the purchase of a game. and they sell them pretty cheap. just picked up a Wii game for my daughter for like $7 :thumbsup:

IH8GM

Not so New SVT Poster
Established Member
no bad deal. I dont buy new games as i dont see the point but a deal non the less.

youll have to wait a lot longer then a month or two before you could get it at half price from gs.

ViciousJay

Established Member
no bad deal. I dont buy new games as i dont see the point but a deal non the less.

youll have to wait a lot longer then a month or two before you could get it at half price from gs.

it depends on the game

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member

Which gamestop is this and can I have their number!?

Game stop is the biggest rip off in selling/buying used games ever! There is always only a 3-5 dollar difference between their used and new games, which makes it pointless to buy the used game, and offer pennies to buy your own games.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Don't want to Hijack, but I know some of you guys might be interested. Amazon has Batman Arkham Asylum for PS3 and Xbox360 for 14.99.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001E8VB3C/ref=ord_cart_shr?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20&ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER]Amazon.com: Batman Arkham Asylum Platinum Hits: Xbox 360: Video Games[/ame]

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member

Game stop is the biggest rip off in selling/buying used games ever! There is always only a 3-5 dollar difference between their used and new games, which makes it pointless to buy the used game, and offer pennies to buy your own games.

TripleBalck speaks the truth. I still buy from them, but not used games. The prices from new and used are minimal.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

yeah that's been my experience as well. might as well just buy the new one :shrug:

but gamefly does sell them at rather reduced prices. when the game is still "new" it may be $10 less but later they drop a lot more.

heading to TRU in a little bit. ive been needing to pick up some xbox and wii accessories.

Users who are viewing this thread