Video from Supraforums - FAST Vettes, '03 Cobra, WRX, etc

EclipsorGreen

Established Member
Video from Supraforums: FAST Vettes, '03 Cobra, WRX, etc

These are not my cars. This is not even my thread, but the video is awesome so I wanted you all to see it. Hopefully this has not already been posted here.

Here's the original thread on Supraforums, if you're interested.

=============================================

"The camera car is a 98 C5 with an NOS 150 shot, the other C5 has the Lingenfelter 650 package, automatic transmission, running 5psi. It has gone 10.60 @137mph on 275/40/17 BFG DRs.

The blue 03 Cobra is also a friend's car, has gone 11.5 on slicks with the previous owner."

"WRX has the basic bolt on stuff. Jimmy, the owner of it was pretty down, he's like 0-6, lol. You can see in the video where he crawls ahead of us a little in one of the races, we decided to let him get the go and not use any spray for a bit. He was all excited while watching the video, like "look, you can see my taillights!" And then I was like Jimmy, we weren't spraying you at that point, lol. He got all bummed.

I know he has a GReddy Profec E-01 BC on it, along with ECU, regular bolt-on stuff as well, stock turbo though I think, never asked him."

"The first time [the Cobra and the Vette] ran from a dig in the video, no spray. In the video we raced some other toolbag's stock GT Mustang that wouldn't stop following us, and beat him badly.

But yeah, the 03 Cobra in the vid is pretty quick. No KB on it, just stock blower. Has the usual exhaust crap, Lightning pulley, Diablo chip crap.

We never lined up to race the Cobra really, we were actually out to settle a local list of ours, of who has the faster car. We just happend to get caught at the light in the beginning."

Midnight Snack (38.2 MB)

=============================================

Enjoy the video guys. :rockon: :rockon:

Chris

Last edited:

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
But yeah, the 03 Cobra in the vid is pretty quick. No KB on it, just stock blower. Has the usual exhaust crap, Lightning pulley, Diablo chip crap.

I thought the use of the word crap was funny!!!

raiders03

Banned
EclipsorGreen
You said you did not spray in the vid when you ran the Cobra in the beginning? What mods do you have?

EclipsorGreen

Established Member
Originally posted by EatonLS-1s
EclipsorGreen
You said you did not spray in the vid when you ran the Cobra in the beginning? What mods do you have?

:dw: :lol:

You cannot be serious.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread