Video from cruisin week in Ocean City,MD

Calypso Vert

Established Member
Wow great video. I wish we had a cruise like that around here. There were some serious muscle cars there!

slow02GT

Originally posted by Calypso Vert
Wow great video. I wish we had a cruise like that around here. There were some serious muscle cars there!

ha thats not nothing.....if I had more time and wasn't cruising myself the whole time you would have seen some stuff:rockon:
The cops were bad this year though....they were literally on every 2 blocks waiting for someone to burn out.

slow02GT

Originally posted by SVTman75
Sounds like Cruisn the Coast down here held in October. Definately a week well worth my weeks paid vacation!!!

yea I did the same thing...paid vacation all week watching hot rods:rockon:
you have a link to a website about this "cruising the coast"?

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Looks like a ton of fun and a whole hell of a lot of Horsepower. Ther were some beautiful Foxbody Stangers. Wish I could of been there.

jakhammer

Established Member
NICE! This makes me excited about my trip to St. Ignace next month. Hope the L is all done by then.

Chris

slow02GT

Originally posted by 01MustangGT
i can't see it. is there any special codec?

Yea I think you have to get the latest one....another friend said he couldn't view it until he DLed the newest codec

slow02GT

Originally posted by REPOEDsDIME
Looks like a ton of fun and a whole hell of a lot of Horsepower. Ther were some beautiful Foxbody Stangers. Wish I could of been there.

Haha so many cars down there.....I didn't even get a 1/4 of them on tape:)

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
There was a lot of sweet lookin cars out there. I wish I could have seen that in real life. :coolman:

Camaroguy22

Slow LT1 Driver
Established Member
I was going to go to that cruise. Awsome vid...i went down to senior week last year starting on may 25th or something and there was an import convention down there, i am lucky i never got pulled i would race nonstop for hours kill after kill on slow riceburners. I would have rather been there for the domestics.

slow02GT

Originally posted by Camaroguy22
I was going to go to that cruise. Awsome vid...i went down to senior week last year starting on may 25th or something and there was an import convention down there, i am lucky i never got pulled i would race nonstop for hours kill after kill on slow riceburners. I would have rather been there for the domestics.

Yea the import week is june 5th and 6th this year....imma head down there and kick some ricers asses thats for sure:rockon:

KDog

Established Member
Lots of nice cars! OC looks a lot different from when I used to live in MD. :)

JRock

Established Member
Would have been even better without the music in the background, but still worth seeing. Thanks for posting it!

slow02GT

Originally posted by JRock
Would have been even better without the music in the background, but still worth seeing. Thanks for posting it!

I was thinking of making a 2nd version without music sometime....the cars sound badass without it

Users who are viewing this thread