Video: Evilness 600+rwhp z06

rastarajah

LS1/LS2 Powered
Established Member
evilness.png

Another EVILNESS video here. All the video was literally taken with only a few hours of sun light and not a lot of planning was put towards it. We only have a combined 20 minutes of video, so we just threw something together really quick. We couldn't get all the shots we wanted due to the time of the day and action sequences were extremely limited since the car was untuned and wasn't able to take it past 3500RPM.. So there were some complications with this shoot. :(

I'm working on another video with just the engine sound, etc. So if you guys want to hear it, I'll post it up in some time. Anyway, I hope you guys like it. I'm not completely satisfied with this, BUT we'll be making something WAY better with A LOT more planning very soon..

[ame=http://vimeo.com/9200652]EVILNESS Z06 on Vimeo[/ame]

Last edited:

Slow99x

Established Member
Very nice video and beautiful car. The one thing that kinda stuck out at me was the center caps on the wheels. They should be black with just the 360 logo in silver. I'm just being picky about something that otherwise looks perfect.

1.8t

Established Member
That is one mean ass Z. Maybe someday mine might see a similar extent of modifications, but for now I can only dream.

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
Very cool video! especially one that really didn't have too much vroom vroom. Can't wait to see one with the tuned car.

rastarajah

LS1/LS2 Powered
Established Member
Thanks guys, we are going to be making a few more car videos using this Z06 and others as well VERY soon!

For the PM's I've gotten, it states what was used in the video, but you have to go to the direct link on Vimeo to see the information. I'll state it here though -

Video setting: Monterey Bay, CA
Editing software: Final Cut Pro on Intel Based Mac's
Cameras: Sony HVR-V1U shooting in 1080i 24p (should have shot in 30p/60i though)
Scores: Mountain of Gods - Video Copilot Pro Scores

kuruma

Established Member
You lying son of a bitch. at 1:10 the car is clearly near 4500 rpm.

Freaking awesome car though.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
I dont care what colors you bleed..

that car is a ****in machine.. i could only imagine owning something like that.. holy shit

Users who are viewing this thread