Vida Guerra

Venomized281

Established Member
She's so hot. Seen her last night at a club I went to. She looks so much better in person. The outfit she was wearing was nice and tight, so you could see those awesome curves of hers. Her ass is...OMG... :eek: Just thought I'd let everyone know that she's hotter in person.

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member
Yeah, Vida has a decent ass, a little too much on the fat side these days, but a few years ago, she was pretty hot. Of course, problem is, she's got a face like a doormat. But then, when you're famous because of your ass, I don't suppose it matters what your face looks like.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
What pics?? where can I get these somebody email me these!! quick.....([email protected])!!

Her face ugly!!! BS
She's top 3 in my book!!

I can't believe you saw her in person!!! YOU ASSS!!!!! :bowdown:

Look....i'm rambling....

Venomized281

Established Member
She was at Energy last night. I was speechless once I saw her...My jaw literally dropped. :eek: I would've talked to her, but she was on stage hosting the hot body contest and had her body guards around her, so yeah. She'll be at the "DUB" car show this Sunday (May 1st) at McCormick place. I'd go, but I have to work. :cuss:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I'm scared to try it while at work... but it will be the first thing I do when I get home!!!

THANKS!! :beer:

matchb0x

I'm a grown ass man!
Established Member
Back in the states aka 'the land of liberals'
i found out about her a few months ago and wow i was nearly speechless. she's absolutely fine. her face beautiful as far as i'm concerned and i wont even bother with the rest since it's obvious. :-D

i'm so glad she's becoming famous cuz if i have hear one more person say JHo is hot i'm gonna :xpl: Jho has a very avg look considering she is a millionaire and has people do her hair and her make up and all that. the ONLY thing Jho is got is her butt and now that vida is here it's obvious how it isnt as nice as we were told it was. :nonono:

my wife is puerto rican. her #s 36c 27 41. yeh that's right. she says if you were in PR you wouldnt even notice a chick like Jlo cuz she's actually sub par there. hah. :loser: oh well enough rambling.

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member
matchb0x said:
i found out about her a few months ago and wow i was nearly speechless. she's absolutely fine. her face beautiful as far as i'm concerned and i wont even bother with the rest since it's obvious. :-D

i'm so glad she's becoming famous cuz if i have hear one more person say JHo is hot i'm gonna :xpl: Jho has a very avg look considering she is a millionaire and has people do her hair and her make up and all that. the ONLY thing Jho is got is her butt and now that vida is here it's obvious how it isnt as nice as we were told it was. :nonono:

my wife is puerto rican. her #s 36c 27 41. yeh that's right. she says if you were in PR you wouldnt even notice a chick like Jlo cuz she's actually sub par there. hah. :loser: oh well enough rambling.

Damn, man. Your girl needs to take up jogging or something. :poke:

321Gone_

Established Member
Yeah Vida is a hottie. Grew up in Jersey. :coolman:
Umm, If you want her pics, send me a PM, and I have them all. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread