-VID- quick rev with my new Long Tubes

Oman_cobra

Established Member
Pittsburgh Stangs FTMFW !!!!!!!
that sounds amazing, & dude i love your car !! watching your car makes me high :D

call me unaware, but whats VRS ?!

God i miss Pittsburgh :(

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Sounds good man. If it weren't such a PITA to install long tubes I would have some on my car as well.

When did you put a turbo on your car? ;)

Last edited:

bubbrubb

Thanks everybody, hopefully the weather will clear up so I can get some better footage :dancenana:

VelociTT,

No offense, the exhaust sounds great. But, I liked the cog belt system sound. I always wanted one but everyone says there bad (because it doesn't allow any belt slip)...
No offence taken Kevin. The car doesn't have a cog pulley.......
Pittsburgh Stangs FTMFW !!!!!!!
that sounds amazing, & dude i love your car !! watching your car makes me high :D

call me unaware, but whats VRS ?!

God i miss Pittsburgh :(
Thanks brother!! VRS is just the company that makes lethal performance's midpipes for them
Sounds good man. If it weren't such a PITA to install long tubes I would have some on my car as well.

When did you put a turbo on your car? ;)

LOL you mean cause of the whistle or cause of my name? It's not turboed either way :(

The name is from when I had my Audi TT. I miss that car!!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
LOL you mean cause of the whistle or cause of my name? It's not turboed either way :(

The name is from when I had my Audi TT. I miss that car!!

Because of the whistle. If I hadn't known any better I would have guessed you had a turbo on that thing, ha.

Jefe

Established Member
Sounds strong and healthy. Dont know how many times Ive watched your vids on youtube with all your different setups haha.

bubbrubb

haha, thanks for the compliments guys, I'm going to hold off on driving the car till I get Lund to dyno tune my car within the next few weeks... then I'll get you some good footage :)

Snagged, I wish I had a twin turbo torch red 10th simply for the amazing amounts of alliteration alone! hahaha maybe one day :shrug:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Videos like this make me sad :cryying: and mad at myself :bash:. If I knew what I know now about Mustangs when I bought my 05 I would of spent my money on a 03/04 Cobra. Nice ride and it sounds sick with the LTs.

Users who are viewing this thread