vid of Omar's TSS tuned 5.0

REPCobra10

Established Member
That's a bad-ass GT...:rockon: Very impressive! I liked the ending of the second video when the girl said; "Hell yeah!"

Last edited:

Terminator2

Established Member
Congrats, these autos are amazing! I regret not getting one more and more each day.
For DD duty autos are so boring to drive. For a pure track car they are easier to run consistanly with but they take a lot of the driver skill and fun factor out of the equation IMHO.

stretchb

Established Member
People wanna know the power it made. It was a question. So you gonna answer it?

just proving #s dont mean crap to me.

u have listed 730 hp but your trap speed of 129.72...

mine made 671hp and its trap speed has been 137.95 at 3900lbs..

so how about them #'s ?

Last edited:

Deespeed99

Established Member

so how about them #'s ?

Well since you like to be a smarta$$. Why did you post 11psi in the most fecent video but 12psi during the 1st slower pass posted? Odd you went faster with less boost. :rollseyes

2FST-4U

Established Member
Well since you like to be a smarta$$. Why did you post 11psi in the most fecent video but 12psi during the 1st slower pass posted? Odd you went faster with less boost. :rollseyes

Ok this is my car i made 12 psi with the factory headers and now i have long tube headers so now i am making 11 psi. I also had a different tuner tuning the car and i was not happy with what it was running so i brought it to Triangle Speed Shop and they got the car to were it is now. dyno numbers dont mean crap to me track times is what i care about. my dyno numbers were 701 rwhp. ;-)

Deespeed99

Established Member
Ok this is my car i made 12 psi with the factory headers and now i have long tube headers so now i am making 11 psi. I also had a different tuner tuning the car and i was not happy with what it was running so i brought it to Triangle Speed Shop and they got the car to were it is now. dyno numbers dont mean crap to me track times is what i care about. my dyno numbers were 701 rwhp. ;-)

Thank you for replying and being more respectful. Car runs awesome! Great times & power! I agree times are more important, like i said though it was pullin some serious mph so it had to make good power.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

so how about them #'s ?

Hey a$$. All we did was ask a question. If you have a problem with it you can take that crap an leave. Also the owner corrected you an it makes 701hp. I already said my congrats thats amazing. The new 5.0 are sweet.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Thanks for letting us know. Congrats thats a fast car man

Users who are viewing this thread