Vid of my Daytona 675...

kball

Banned
Thanks for the comments and thanks for rubbing it in. I'm originally from Houston so definitely missing the Texas heat about now.

99chitownsgt

student-always learning
Established Member
Just curious, if that pulls like a freight train what would a gixxer 1K pull like? J/k Theres one thing I didn't like about it and it was how delayed the tach is. Just an observation. I've owned three bikes (01 Yamaha R6, 03 Honda RC51 and a 03Yamaha R1) and none of the tachs were like that. But very nice bike otherwise.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
99chitownsgt said:
Just curious, if that pulls like a freight train what would a gixxer 1K pull like? J/k Theres one thing I didn't like about it and it was how delayed the tach is. Just an observation. I've owned three bikes (01 Yamaha R6, 03 Honda RC51 and a 03Yamaha R1) and none of the tachs were like that. But very nice bike otherwise.

Video could have been out of sync a little bit with audio? Not sure, I guess he could tell us but I did notice the same thing.

kball

Banned
My guess would be the audio taken with a 4 year old digital camera. It's not delayed in person...trust me. :D

EDIT: I just watched it again, and I see what you all are saying. It didn't do that before when I watched it. Not sure why it is delayed when you play it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread