Vid of my 03 Cobra...

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Cause it sounds alot better than the stock exhaust. I guess one day I'll put the Borla Stinger on...

--Matt

spidey

ah, thats cool. i have my stinger sitting right next to me. just waiting to buy some jack stands and a nice day. (sigh)

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Man...it was like 75 degrees here today... Called in sick... spent the day shinning up my car... I mean getting better...

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by mmars
Cause it sounds alot better than the stock exhaust. I guess one day I'll put the Borla Stinger on...

--Matt

wait you have a stock 01 cobra cat back?, holy crap that is loud as hell for stock then:bowdown: i wonder is a 01 cobra aftermarket exhaust louder then an 03 aftermarkert?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by SALEENGTROUSH
wait you have a stock 01 cobra cat back?, holy crap that is loud as hell for stock then:bowdown: i wonder is a 01 cobra aftermarket exhaust louder then an 03 aftermarkert?
You think that is loud, you should hear a 99 fix cat-back:rockon:

1MeAnGT_03

Established Member
Originally posted by spidey
ah, thats cool. i have my stinger sitting right next to me. just waiting to buy some jack stands and a nice day. (sigh)

ya i have the borla stinger exhaust on my 03 mach 1 sounds mean... all i need now long tube headers and a x pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread