Vid of Hummer being keyed

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Thats what happened to my 1990 GT. Over 17 years with no dents or scratches and then some guy parks beside it at the local grocery store and opened his door into it hard on purpose. I parked all the way at the end of the parking lot and he even had a handicap license plate and tag hanging from mirror and he still parked 100 + yards from the front door. I was so pissed but I did nothing in return because I knew that was probably what he was waiting for. Well cops told me who it was and that I was SOOL. Seems the guy is family to some of the most influential local government officals and they would not prosecute him no matter what. The cop knew the color and type of vehicle before I even had a chance to tell him. he knew the license plate number also. Told me the guys name and where he lived. He said the guy does that every where he goes. He find a nice car parked away from a building some where like that and then goes over and messes it up on purpose. He knows he won't get prosecuted so he keeps on doing it. Its a shame you can not take your vehicle to work, store or to eat and be able with peace of mind do what you need to do knowing it will be ok. I hope the Hummer Scratcher pays dearly for all the cars he has damaged.

Last edited:

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
Yeah if i came outside and caught him keying my cobra, i dont think i'd kick his ass cuz of his age, but deff. spit in his face and have a few nice words with him. Thats F***** up

BlackMach1ne

Banned
Thats what happened to my 1990 GT. Over 17 years with no dents or scratches and then some guy parks beside it at the local grocery store and opened his door into it hard on purpose. I parked all the way at the end of the parking lot and he even had a handicap license plate and tag hanging from mirror and he still parked 100 + yards from the front door. I was so pissed but I did nothing in return because I knew that was probably what he was waiting for. Well cops told me who it was and that I was SOOL. Seems the guy is family to some of the most influential local government officals and they would not prosecute him no matter what. The cop knew the color and type of vehicle before I even had a chance to tell him. he knew the license plate number also. Told me the guys name and where he lived. He said the guy does that every where he goes. He find a nice car parked away from a building some where like that and then goes over and messes it up on purpose. He knows he won't get prosecuted so he keeps on doing it. Its a shame you can not take your vehicle to work, store or to eat and be able with peace of mind do what you need to do knowing it will be ok. I hope the Hummer Scratcher pays dearly for all the cars he has damaged.

whats his address

scn

Established Member
My truck was keyed recently. Man this boils my blood.
I would like to get that security camera for my truck but, knowing my luck, some fugger would steal the camera.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
My Cobra gets about 10mpg...
This guy is a tard....there are a ton of cars on the road the are worse then a H2 or H3.

Atleast he got caught!

....now wait about 1 year or 2 then use some fun tack and a 1/4 stick and put it on his bedroom window while he sleeps....

Users who are viewing this thread