Vid of 347 - 95 Cobra with new springs

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Hey Nice Ride, Was Thinking About Geting A 347 Is It Worth The$ And If So What Kind Of Difference Did You Notice.

95riosnake

Established Member
damn that car sounds good! One of my favorite stangs of all time.

It sounded like the cops were coming after you in the video lol

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
SLOW95 said:
Hey Nice Ride, Was Thinking About Geting A 347 Is It Worth The$ And If So What Kind Of Difference Did You Notice.
Thanks, definately worth the $$. I built mine for a blower, but even in N/A you can get 375 to 425 out of them quite easy. Here is a 1/4 clip with KB on it...http://www.svtoa-centralflorida.com/Track_11.58-Nov-19-04.wmv

95riosnake said:
damn that car sounds good! One of my favorite stangs of all time.

It sounded like the cops were coming after you in the video lol
Dan yours looks choice too. The side exhaust gives car a great stance. You know the other thing that made my set up complete was a set of H&R rear 1" spacers, they pushed the rear wheel out just enough for that mean look!!
Funny I never heard the cops until I played the video back.

Mike

95riosnake

Established Member
mbuono said:
Dan yours looks choice too. The side exhaust gives car a great stance. You know the other thing that made my set up complete was a set of H&R rear 1" spacers, they pushed the rear wheel out just enough for that mean look!!
Funny I never heard the cops until I played the video back.

Mike

Yea I am gonna get the spacers soon. I will need to roll my rear fenders for clearance though, Did you have to?

MarlboroMan

Established Member
What kind of brakes you got on that beast? That thing is pretty loud too. Im assuming you have no cats. I want the side exit exhaust but afraid it will be too quiet. Whats the trick? The X pipe?

Last edited:

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Snagged said:
Very nice car man. I have always loved the 94/95 Cobras.

What year ZO6 are you planning on getting?

95riosnake said:
Yea I am gonna get the spacers soon. I will need to roll my rear fenders for clearance though, Did you have to?
Yes did roll fenders.

MarlboroMan said:
What kind of brakes you got on that beast? That thing is pretty loud too. Im assuming you have no cats. I want the side exit exhaust but afraid it will be too quiet. Whats the trick? The X pipe?
Brakes are slotted rotors with Hawk HP's. Off road x-pipe or h-pipe will be penlty loud, but really muffler makes the most difference in sound quality. Mine are Magnaflows.

Mike

wldtang

Banned
I saw at one time you ran the borla mufflers. How did they compare to the magnaflow? did you like the borla's? I am getting a pair of borla XR1's to put on my 94.

MarlboroMan

Established Member
mbuono said:
Off road x-pipe or h-pipe will be penlty loud, but really muffler makes the most difference in sound quality. Mine are Magnaflows.

Mike

You know thats why I asked. Because I heard a 94 GT with side exit. It didnt have headers but he had an Off Road H-Pipe and Flowmasters. It was really quiet. And I started thinking that even if he had headers it wouldnt bring it up very much louder. Flowmasters are a pretty loud muffler, though with a H-Pipe and stock cams they are nothing but a loud hum. Their not raspy. But you also have cams so you have a little more tone.

I want to run the Flowtech Terminators with BBK LT and off road H-pipe with the side exit. If it is quiet, then Ill just go with dumps. Mainly why I like the side exit is I think the SVO sideskirts give the car such a nice stance.

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread