*VID*Nitrous Challenger; GT500; C6 Z06; Nissan240sx, and Mustangs*VID*

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Nitrous-Challenger-GT500_681084.htm]Nitrous Challenger; GT500; C6 Z06; Nissan240sx- Video[/ame]

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
What happened to the KB stang?

Intake Z06 doesn't put 10 cars on a KB stang with 575 wheel.

+1 to the KB stang losing by 10 cars his quoted torque number was incredibly low too

And the challenger seem's fishy too whats with a 150shot Challenger losing by 10 cars to a 100 shot 300c?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
KB Cobra did horrible, looks he got bad starts and fell back 3 car lengths when trying to shift. Good runs though. :beer:

jasil

Established Member
Z06 looked strong!! I know the bolt ons really picked up mine and to be honest I have to question if I need anymore for the street. Dynoed 429whp stock, which is normal for a 08, and 480-484whp for 6 back to back pulls after bolt ons.

I really want headers and a cam then call it done with 540-550whp. Great kills Slowvette Z06's are bad!!!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Is it possible to pull the BS flag even though there is a video, LOL.

Good kills...........

03snakeminated

Established Member
I was running nittos but not the (dr's) 555r's, and I said f.ck it after he put like 3+ cars, and let off, after the 1st race I knew I didn't have a chance but
ran twice after that reagardless, (not everyday that I get to see or race a c6z) I really wanted to race the gt500 (would had been a close race) but it didn't happen.

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Guys chill. The Terminator surely let off after it was clear he wasnt going to make up the couple cars lead thats why he dropped back like that. I dont know about the rest of you but I dont stay WOT in my car to 120+mph if its apparent Im not gonna pull ahead or even. Same with the Challenger I bet. That sprayed SRT8 300 moved out well. And I agree with all......C6Z's=:rockon:

Last edited:

03snakeminated

Established Member
Guys chill. The Terminator surely let off after it was clear he wasnt going to make up the couple cars lead thats why he dropped back like that. I dont know about the rest of you but I dont stay WOT in my car to 120+mph if its apparent Im not gonna pull ahead or even. Same with the Challenger I bet. That sprayed SRT8 300 moved out well. And I agree with all......C6Z's=:rockon:
your right on the money...:beer:

03snakeminated

Established Member
car is getting retuned next fri and hopefully my tq numbers go up, i'm convinced if my tq was in par with my hp (or at least around 540ish), it would had been a much closer race,
hopefully i can race him again before he adds more mods (which if he does i'm pretty much screw'd), would like to compare before and after

Silverboost

Established Member
get your kb issues fixed before you do any racing. Engines are expensive. Bring the C6Z up to Orlando and i will spank it for you.

That Z is one beautiful car and I would love to have that in my garage.

03snakeminated

Established Member
get your kb issues fixed before you do any racing. Engines are expensive. Bring the C6Z up to Orlando and i will spank it for you.

That Z is one beautiful car and I would love to have that in my garage.

am on it, gettin the cobra retune hopefully better luck this time, how nuch power are you making S.B

Users who are viewing this thread