Vid NA 347 testing 2step

A84gt

Just a quick vid of me testing out the 2step at 3,000 rpm on the street. Gets a little loose in second cuz of the dusty road.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa3BWoVjavE"]YouTube - 347 N/A mustang 2-step test[/ame]

nxstangman

Established Member
Sweet setup. However, it looks to me like the reason it got silly at top of 2ns is because you did not start out lined up with the street and then had to turn to go straight which put you sideways

A84gt

Sweet setup. However, it looks to me like the reason it got silly at top of 2ns is because you did not start out lined up with the street and then had to turn to go straight which put you sideways

I get what your sayin, but the road is way dirty mid way through second gear, just off camera is the start of a construction site. Just wanted to make a few hits anyways, wasn't looking to go through all the gears

Stopsign32v

Established Member
lol it wasn't spinning in 2nd. You could hear it bog down when you shifted. Looked more like tire sway to me. How much does the combo make and what are the parts?

A84gt

lol it wasn't spinning in 2nd. You could hear it bog down when you shifted. Looked more like tire sway to me. How much does the combo make and what are the parts?

I can assure you there was tire spin, not saying it was blowing the tires off, but I know the difference. I listed the combo in my post above and it made 380 rwhp when the car was dynoed. This is my 4th season with this motor combo, and the car has done a best of 11.01@124 on the motor.

Users who are viewing this thread