*vid* me running with the big boys of houston

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Last night i was able to get out to the first of many meets this summer back in Houston with the cobra. I havn't got the BAP/55's/dry N20 kit on the car yet but wanted to get a few runs in on blower only to see how i would do against some of the faster cars in the area.....most of which are my friends.
my car pretty much has all the bolt-ons, full exhaust, upper/lower pullies, 315 bfg d/r's, tune by richard at Strictly, etc....
i put about 3 gallons of 110 in the car with 3/8th's of a tank of 93 but then forgot to switch to my race tune but what can ya do right.
i do, however, still have the stock clutch (13k+) along with a stock unported eaton. The car felt great and really impressed me the way it ran with some of these heavily modded cars.......but i'm still anxiously awaiting the install of the nitrous to step up a little bit

anyway, enjoy the video and let me know what ya'll think...there will definately be plenty more of this all summer, you know us Houston boys like to race!
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8B50C8B1-F496-416F-AF27-434F7FFD03C4.htm

downloadable link:
http://eliteweiner.com/Tony/Beltway Blasts 1.wmv

Last edited:

supachargd2k5

Established Member
Nice video man, i wish i had my mustang so i could go out still but ill have something soon :) hope to meet up with yall someday.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
well, i'm going in for a retune hopefully next week but last summer in 104* houston heat i made 476/546 on an 11.4 a/f ratio and 20* timing....we then added 2* and i forgot those numbers, but not much different

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
WOW. Made my jaw drop. :rockon:

There's nothing like racing another Cobra and hearing em both rev up at the same time!

Last edited:

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Cool vid Tony! Gotta love torque! I think I might try my luck with Landon when he brings his whipple cobra down this week :burnout: Hopefully I can get my tune just right by Friday.

J.R.

shaved03gt

Established Member
nice runs guys.....

so why don't any of you get some slicks and go from a dig where driving skills take alot more then just raw HP....

its like we have all turned into imports... :poke:

don't get me wrong, going from a roll is fun but what happened to the good old days where real men go from digs...????

everything now a days is rolls, so all that says is who has more HP...

i dunno..just somthing that was on my mind see nothing but roll vids..

keep them coming though...
later
-S

Users who are viewing this thread