Fosters

Established Member
not bad at all, were those the drag radial ET streets that they just came out with? if so, what was your 60' on em? :)

GMKILLA

Established Member
thanks im going back up to race on a friday night and i am hoping that the cold weather at night will help me turn that 12.31 to a 12.25 ill keep you guys posted with either a video or a timeslip

GMKILLA

Established Member
Thank you the nova ran a 12.94@104 and i would love to go into the 11's but I think right now with the mods i have its very hard i need atleast a nice set of 15's but i mean im going to be up wed or fri and hopefull will do better ill keep you posted

GMKILLA

Established Member
yeah it was a nice run thinking that im going to loose then after the first 60' im looking in my rear view mirror just waiting for him to blow my doors off and the more I look the further away im pulling on him it was great i was impressed

:rockon:

GMKILLA

Established Member
thanks razor but im not to good at giving tips but ill tell you what when im up there all i do is bring my car up to 4500 and slip the clutch then after that i just drive it like i stole it i know some people will disagree but when im up there i beat on my car like its a rental, i mean that is what im there for my theory is whats the point of going up there and just beating on ur car a little bit im up there might as well get everything i can out of the car

thanks again and im going to try to make it up there today but it looks rainy down here ill keep you guys informed

GotGrunt

Established Member
Are you sure those are the new MT ET street RADIALS? They look like regular 17 inch ET Street drag slicks.

Last edited:

GMKILLA

Established Member
Originally posted by GotGrunt
Are you sure those are the new MT ET street RADIALS? They look like regular 17 inch ET Street drag slicks.

THEY ARE THE 17 INCH MT ET STREETS THATS WHAT THERE CALLED:)

Machinator

Banned
Hey Gmkilla where did you get your chip from and how much did it cost you. Was it just one of the ones you tell them your mods and the program it and send it to you and you plug it in?

GMKILLA

Established Member
its a diablo chip off the shelf and i called diablo direct and they sent it to me it cost me $280

GMKILLA

Established Member
by the way i was at the tracks last night and i have a new current best this is what it was

60'... 1.666
1/4... 12.132
MPH... 111.32

very happy the only thing that sucks is i didnt have my camera with my to record it but thats ok ill be back up there probably friday ill try to get it on video

Users who are viewing this thread